Are you thinking of recording a video of your iPhone screen? If you’re not sure whether that is even possible or not you can rest assured that it is – and you can actually record anything that appears on your iPhone screen and use that footage to create video guides, save video calls, and much more.
Of course to do all of this you’ll need special software – which is where Movavi Screen Capture Studio for Mac comes in. Although it is mostly used to record videos from your Mac’s screen, it also supports iPhone screen capture and can be set up in just a few easy steps:
1. Launch Movavi Screen Capture Studio for Mac and select the ‘Record Screencast’ button.
2. Plug your iPhone into your Mac using a Lightning-to-USB cable and wait till a green tick appears on the mobile device indicator.
3. Open up the list in ‘Capture Area’ and find your iPhone and select whether you want to record in ‘Landscape’ or ‘Portrait’.
4. Click ‘REC’ when you are ready and the recording will begin after 5 seconds.
5. Click ‘Stop’ when you are done and then click ‘Save’ to save the video that you recorded.
Considering it is so straightforward you shouldn’t be tripped up at any point and can easily record videos of your iPhone’s screen with Movavi Screen Capture Studio for Mac. However that is just the tip of the iceberg in terms of the software’s features – and you would be missing out if you didn’t try out the editing tools that it provides as well.
Before you save your video in Movavi Screen Capture Studio for Mac you can click the ‘Edit’ button to launch the video editor. Once you’re in that mode you can explore its features and see how it is able to cut and combine video segments, improve the quality of your videos, apply special effects and filters, include audio tracks, add text fields, insert stylish animated transitions, and much more.
With these features at your fingertips you can start to really make sure the video you’ve recorded is perfect. At first you may want to try something basic such as trimming out unwanted parts of your video, but as you experiment with the features of Movavi Screen Capture Studio for Mac further you’ll even be able to create professional-looking video content.
Everything about Movavi Screen Capture Studio for Mac is engineered to make all of this as easy as possible. That being said there’s no substitute for trying it out firsthand – which is what you should certainly be doing if you want to start recording your iPhone’s screen.