FreeMeter is a free lightweight software that allows you to monitor your computer’s performance. Unlike other tools FreeMeter does not occupy a lot of space nor does it affect the performance of your computer while doing it’s job. It not only helps you monitor overall system performance but also the individual components such as CPU performance, memory allocation etc.
- It is free, fast and easy to use.
- It works on all versions of Windows (is not compatible with MAC or LINUX).
- The computer’s CPU and memory usage is shown using graphs in the taskbar.
- FreeMeter provides you with statistical data on physical memory usage, network performance, disk performance, etc.
- Provides you with a list of processes running and also allows network pings.
- It allows you to initialize system shutdown, hibernation etc from icon on taskbar.
- Provides you with different graphs through which you can monitor your system performance.
- There is also a Premium version available that enables alerts when system performance is affected through e-mail.